Monday, September 9, 2013

Easy white chicken enchiladas - I make a similar recipe to this, but I like the idea of just the corn, chicken and cheese on the inside of larger tortillas, then only putting the sauce on the top, instead of inside, too. I will be trying this!

raspberry chocolate tart
raspberry chocolate tart
My Paleo Lunch today... Day 1 :)
My Paleo Lunch today... Day 1 :)
good energy food- great lunch ideas
good energy food- great lunch ideas
Primal Snacks #paleo
Primal Snacks #paleo
Easy white chicken enchiladas - I make a similar recipe to this, but I like the idea of just the corn, chicken and cheese on the inside of larger tortillas, then only putting the sauce on the top, instead of inside, too. I will be trying this!
Easy white chicken enchiladas - I make a similar recipe to this, but I like the idea of just the corn, chicken and cheese on the inside of larger tortillas, then only putting the sauce on the top, instead of inside, too.  I will be trying this!

No comments:

Post a Comment