Friday, September 13, 2013

Julia Child's provencal tomato quiche - To make low carb use a low carb pie crust! I would either use one with coconut flour or Carbquick. - Check my Low Carb Dessert Board for recipe.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites | 29 Quick And Easy Oscars Party Appetizers
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites | 29 Quick And Easy Oscars Party Appetizers
Cranberry Phyllo Triangles Recipe from Taste of Home
Cranberry Phyllo Triangles Recipe from Taste of Home
Jicama and Melon Salad with Cumin Cucumber Dressing from Rawmazing
Jicama and Melon Salad with Cumin Cucumber Dressing from Rawmazing
My lunch ideas!!!
My lunch ideas!!!
Julia Child's provencal tomato quiche - To make low carb use a low carb pie crust! I would either use one with coconut flour or Carbquick. - Check my Low Carb Dessert Board for recipe.
Julia Child's provencal tomato quiche - To make low carb use a low carb pie crust! I would either use one with coconut flour or Carbquick. - Check my Low Carb Dessert Board for recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment